SAVE THE DATE for AWCC’s Paint an Antler event! Come express your creative side at the AWCC on Sunday, March 10th, 2024, where an antler from one of AWCC’s resident animals is your canvas.
Every year, antlered animals shed their old antlers and grow new ones in the summer. We collect them, and now we invite you to paint one on Sunday, March 10th from 11AM – 2PM. This event is a free-form style of painting. A variety of designs will be available for inspiration or go with your own unique style. All supplies, antlers to keep, and entrance fees for up to 4 guests per antler are included in the cost. Space is limited and this event always sells out!
We are still collecting the antler sheds. Please check-back for more details, antler availability, and reservations.
Need to Know Details
- 1-antler per table with a max of 4 participants per table.
- All supplies and antlers are included in the price.
- Admission included.
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting a little paint on.
- No prior painting experience necessary.
- The event will be held in Bison Hall at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center.
- Reservations required. Payment due at time of booking. Reservations are non-changeable and non-refundable.
- If you cannot make it to the event, please pick-up your purchased (non-painted) antler by 2PM on March 31, 2024.
- Questions? email email@example.com
Past Event Highlights